Important Information About the Countryside Cooking Class
Please read the following information carefully before registering for a cooking class.
Our Countryside Cooking Classes
- Classes are held online, via Zoom.
- If you can no longer attend the online cooking class after you have been charged, you can contact us via our contact form, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Due to the associated costs of procuring ingredients and running the online cooking class, a refund will not be provided if a participant cancels their place after their booking has been formalized.
- However, a participant will be refunded in full—minus any associated charges—in the case that the class must be cancelled for any reason.
- If the class is cancelled, participants will be informed via email. Please make sure that you can receive emails sent from My Shuraku Nakatsugawa via an “@fulfordent.com” address.
Amount of ingredients
- With each order, participants will receive enough ingredients to make two portions.
- If you would like to order more ingredients (for example, if you would like enough ingredients for four people instead of two), you should place an additional order for each additional two people.
- Please note, this additional order must be placed at least 7 days before the class is due to be held.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to adapt recipes to match the individual dietary requirements of participants.
- Before placing an order, participants should check the list of ingredients on the product page to make sure they are aware of ingredients containing allergens.
- My Shuraku Nakatsugawa cannot take responsibility in the case that a participant in the Online Cooking Class suffers an injury during the class or feels unwell as a result of preparing or cooking the ingredients.
- My Shuraku Nakatsugawa cannot take responsibility for participants’ internet connection issues on the day of the class. Please make sure to check that your internet connection is stable before attending the event.
- Please note that, as with our other products in the My Shuraku Nakatsugawa shop, we cannot ship ingredients to remote islands in Japan.
- We will use email only to communicate with you about your spot in the Countryside Cooking Class.